Donnerstag, 27. August 2009

Au weia ...

Über Elsas Blog und dann über Scipios bin ich bei einem Bot gelandet. Meine Güte, ist der doof!

Human: Hi
godsbot: Hello there.

Human: where are you?
godsbot: I am in God's home in God's Country. Where are you?

Human: at home.
godsbot: I have no idea where that is. Tell me a little about your life in at.

Human: home
godsbot: Do you want to go home?

Human: no, I am at home.
godsbot: Gosh! Why are you at.

Human: why do you have blue eyes?
godsbot: God gave it to me.

Human: why are you on the beach?
godsbot: I don't have to explain everything to you, do I?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hier dürfen Sie ihren Senf dazu geben: Kommentare erwünscht - Gift und Galle wird gelöscht.


FÜSSCHEN-KAMPAGNE: MARSCH FÜR DAS LEBEN FÜSSCHEN 10 WOCHEN NACH DER EMPFÄNGNIS